Hi Blog Friends,
I'm finally able to check some things off of the massive "to do" list! Web data is in the hands of the web master, blog re-vamp is nearly complete (still fine tuning a few things), and my Etsy store is online. The store is only featuring a few of the items I have planned for it....I have quite a few more necklaces completed and ready to add to it, but they're all custom items, and I'm going to wait until I return from the Akron show (April 16-17). Not quite everything on that "to do" list is done...still trying to finish the tax stuff.... yes, I'm *that* girl.... hey, we have a few more days don't we?! Yikes.
Speaking of Etsy...if you're interested in taking a peek at any of the items I have for sale there, you can check them out by clicking HERE, or on the "home" icon at the top of the page. I'll be selling a few of my handcrafted, hand made by me, Sterling Silver necklaces along with a variety of other merchandise, including digital fabric kits. More on that in the coming weeks! :)
The necklace at the top of the post makes a great gift for a bride or for a new mom... I made one for Tonya when she got married recently. Hmmm, I wonder who the necklace at the top of the page is for...do you know? ;)
Here's a couple more of the necklaces:
If you see anything you like over in the Etsy shop, I have a coupon for my blog friends. If you use this code at checkout, you will receive free shipping on your order. Here's the code: INTRO123.
OR! Maybe you'd be interested in WINNING the Sterling Silver Monogram Crest Necklace (custom made for you with the initials of your choice) shown at the top of this post..FOR FREE?! Hmmm, ok! But, I'm going to make you work for it, lol. When we reach the 500th comment on this post... I'll randomly draw a winning name from the comments. (I'm being optimistic here!).
Want to enter your name in the drawing a whole bunch of times? Here are some things you can do to get your name entered in the drawing more than once (each of these will count as one entry, you can do as many of them as you want):
• Make a comment at the end of this post. As part of the comment, tell me what initials you'd like on the necklace.
• Post a link to this post from your website, blog, twitter, or facebook.
• Click on "LIKE" on my business facebook page. Click HERE.
• Make a comment on my business facebook page. Click HERE.
• Load a picture of something you made using my stamps onto the Facebook page. Click HERE.
• Tweet about the drawing.
• Tell your friends about the drawing and the Etsy store. (Post a comment about who you referred, and have your friends post a comment and mention your name).
• Click on the Stumble Upon icon over in the bottom corner of the pink bar at the right and write a review. (It's the little SU icon.) If you haven't tried Stumble Upon.... o.m.gosh.... you've got to check it out, so much good stuff... I'm addicted!
(p.s... you don't have to do ALL of those, you can just comment below, lol. It just gives you more chances to win.) And you can make multiple comments if you want. :)
Ok, you have your work cut out for you.... but hopefully it will be worth it!
Speaking of FREEBIES, here's what I am giving away in last week's post:
Here's the lucky winner:
Posted by: Susan Hahaj
Susan, if you will please email me with your mailing address by Friday, April 15th, I'll send those sets on their way to you!
If you live in the Akron, Ohio area and will be attending the "Adventures in Stamping" show, I'll be teaching and exhibiting there... and I'll have some coupons for you on the blog next week. (Also, the first 20 people in my booth receive additional coupons.) I'll be back with some more little treats for you guys, thanks so much for all the nice comments and for following my blog!